Yes, you can create an organisation account.
An organisation account offers you insights into meeting and training rooms booked by your whole organisation and a complete overview of all bookings and costs and allow you to manage them all.
The person who creates the account will be listed as the financial responsible and will be able to manage the settings of the organisation account. As a default all invoices will be send to the emailaddress and financial address this person listed. If the invoices need to go to a different address, e.g. the financial department, the financial responsible can change the (email)address in the "My account" section under "My addresses". It is important all invoices are send to the right department and/or person!
By adding all your teammembers to the organisation account, everybody can book their own spaces for their meeting, but all invoices will be bundled per booked venue and send to your financial responsible.
After you make a booking you will also be asked whether you want to create an organisation account. Make sure the person who is the financial responsible creates the organisation account. He/She will be able to manage the invoices and invoice details from his/her account.
Summarized to create an organisation account, please follow the following steps:
- Determine whose account will be the main account for your organisation account. This account can add/remove members, receives invoices and has an overview of all bookings made by your organisation
- Make sure the address listed in this account corresponds with your financial/invoice address!
- After creating one responsible account, please log in and click on Organizational accounts in your Deskbookers menu
- Create your organisation account and add members by adding their mail addresses
- Every member will receive an email to subscribe to Deskbookers
- After member have signed up they can book meeting spaces wherever they like. Members can select the name of your organisation during the payment process.
The booking will be placed on the weekly invoice of your organisation. No worries about separate invoices!