There are different ways to make a booking in DB for Partners
1. Drag or click in the calendar
- Through the calendar you can check the availability of your spaces. Navigate to the right date and time by selecting it in the calendar on the left or by navigating by clicking on the < > above the calendar.
- Select the right date and time in the column of the right space. Click on the starttime in the calendar and drag the mouse down while holding it till the endtime. You can also click in the calendar, which will trigger the popup immediately.
- After releasing your mouse, a popup will show where you can enter all details of the booking.
- First select a customer. You can do so by searching on name or emailaddress for an existing customer or by adding a customer. Click on New booker to add a new customer.
- Make sure you selected the right space, date and time, then scroll further down. If you clicked in the calendar instead of dragging, make sure you select the right space and enter a date and time before continuing.
- If necessary you can repeat the booking. You can add multiple dates manually or choose to automatically repeat the booking for a specific period and frequency.
- Add any additional products next (e.g. catering or an extra flipover).
- Add a couponscode if applicable and a remark for your colleague(s).
- Make sure you always send a booking confirmation to the customer. You can even add more emailaddresses if you want to send the confirmation to multiple people/addresses.
- Finally check the price overview and make sure everything is filled in correctly, before clicking on Continue. The booking will be finalized.
2. Through the button Create New
- Through the button Create new you can make a new booking, a product booking or block a room. Select Booking in the dropdown.
- Follow the same steps as described above to make your booking.