You can simply repeat bookings which will save you a lot of time if you need to make multiple bookings at once.
- Making a booking series follows the same process as making single booking.
However when making the booking you can choose to repeat the booking Automatic or make a Custom series. Using the Automatic repetition will create bookings every same day, where the Custom manual approach allows you the freedom to add random dates.
- Add your dates by clicking on the Add button.
- Change the date by clicking on the date field and selecting your date in the calendar.
- Repeat this process until all dates are added, before continuing with the booking.
- Once all details are entered click on Continue.
- You are now shown an overview of all dates. Make sure all dates are correct!
- Finally click on Add bookings which will confirm the bookigns.
- First indicate which which interval you want to repeat the booking. Every week, two, three, or four weeks.
- Next enter the frequency, so how many bookings do you want to repeat.