You can add customers to DB for Partners in multiple ways.
1. While making a booking
- Drag a timefield in the calendar or click on the left button Create new to make a booking.
- You can either select an existing customer by search on name or emailaddress, or add a new customer by clicking on the purple button New booker.
- Fill in all mandatory fields (*) and make sure you have added a correct invoiceaddress and emailaddress.
- Finally hit the button Create booker at the bottom of the popup and continue finishing creating your booking.
2. Adding a single customer
- Go to your Customers menu in DB for Partners; make sure you have selected the right venue in the dropdown menu on the left in the navigation bar.
- In the overview, click on the button Add
- Fill in all details and click on Create booker; make sure you have filled in the correct invoice details and emailaddress! We send invoices and bookingconfirmations to the customer, it is therefore important we have the right emailaddress.
3. Importing multiple customers
- If you want to import a larger batch at one, go to the Customer menu in DB for Partners; again make sure you have selected the right venue in the dropdown menu on the left in th navigation bar.
- Click on the Booker import tab in the left submenu
- Here you can import a csv file and indicate with which csv delimeter the fields are separated (, or ; e.g.)
- Make sure the csv file follows the format:
First Name Surname Country Street + Housenumber Zipcode City Phonenumber email@example.com Luuk van Test The Netherlands Straat 1 1234AA Nijmegen 638113218