No, you don’t have to pay Deskbookers a membership fee. Using Deskbookers is free. You only pay for booking meeting spaces and additional products
Articles in this section
- How do I pay?
- Do I have to pay a membership fee before I can book meeting spaces?
- Will I receive an invoice after booking a meeting space?
- Prices shown on Deskbookers, do they exclude or include VAT?
- Do I have to pay at the venue?
- Do I get a refund when I was unable to cancel my booking within the cancellation period?
- What should I do when I have a question about an invoice?
- When can I expect a refund after I cancelled my booking on time?