When a customer has a different invoice address, add these to their account in DB for Partners.
- Go to your Customers menu in DB for Partners, make sure you have selected the right venue in the dropdown in the left of the navigation bar.
- Search for a specific customer by entering a name or their emailaddress. If the results do not automatically update, click on Update.
- Next click on View behind the customers results; you will see the customers profile and overview.
- Click on the button Edit in the topright of the page.
- Scroll down to the Edit Booker addresses section. If you already added multiple addresses for a customer, you can change the type of address per listed address in either Invoice Address or Normal Address in the dropdown.
- Do not forget to click on Save (below the Edit Booker Addresses section)
Adding a new invoice address
- If you want to add a new invoice address, scroll further down. Enter all the address details and make sure Default Invoice address is selected in the Type dropdown.
- Do not forget to press Save!
- Doublecheck whether the right invoice address is listed in the overview, otherwise change the Type or remove the old/wrong address.