To sync your calendar with our system, you need to grant us access to it by sending us your iCal link. To do that, please use the manual attached and follow the steps.
Note! It will be a read-only version, which means that we can’t edit or see what is in your calendar.
Direct Booking is a type of online booking that automatically confirms customers booking requests for you. It allows customers to book your venue immediately and receive an instant confirmation.
- Maximize bookings: Direct Bookings give customers the fastest & easiest way to book your venue - they are only a few clicks away from a confirmed booking.
- Ensure real-time availability: prevent double bookings and unpleasant surprises by always keeping your calendar up-to-date.
- More certainty: there’s no risk that guests have sent requests to other venues at the same time
- Higher ranking: you’ll appear higher in the search results
- Attract more Customers: Your profile/listing will show with a lighting bolt icon so it's easily identifiable in search.
- Save Time: get customers without having to respond to each request.
When you enable Direct Booking on your profile, all the booking requests you receive from customers are automatically confirmed. You will receive a confirmation email that includes the details of the booking, and the booking details will be automatically updated in your calendar, as well as DB for Partners. All of this, with no additional costs or risks.