As a venue you are available for bookings during your opening hours, however we understand you would be willing to host customers who need a space outside your regular hours. No problem. In Deskbookers for Partners you can indicate whether you are available for booking request outside opening hours and when. Of course you might want to charge your customers a little bit extra on top of their regular costs.
A booker can request a space on Deskbookers.com which falls partially or completely outside your regular opening hours, for example in the evening or the weekend. As a venue you will receive these booking requests per mail. Within 24 hours you need to accept or decline these requests by clicking on the button in the mail.
How does it work?
Step 1: In Deskbookers for Partners you can set whether you are available for booking requests outside opening hours.
- On venue level, go to “Time settings” in your Venue Details menu under the tab Settings
- Check the box for “Available for requests” for the days you are available for requests.
- Adjust the time for requests to e.g. 08:00 - 23:00. Leave the regular opening hours as is (08:30 - 18:00 e.g.)
- To save your changes, click “Send”
Step 2: Per space set an additional charge for outside opening hours
Per workspace you can decide to set an additional charge for booking requests outside opening hours.
- Go to Spaces in your Settings and click “Edit” for your preferred workspace
- Scroll down to find your price settings. Add the fee you want to charge extra (e.g. €0,50/hour).
- This fee will be added for every hour a booker requests a room outside opening hours.
Step 3: Suggest alternative dates when declining a booking request
It can happen a time or date requested by the booker is not available. When you decline the request you can now suggest an alternative time/date or space.
- Click "Decline request"
- Suggest an alternative date/time or room
- Click “Send answer”
- Remember to act within 24 hours you receive a request!