That's possible with the Plus feature personalized invoicing. This software enables you to easily create an invoice for your own customers. Go to the "Invoicing" tab and select "Create invoice".
Select the customer for which you want to make an invoice by entering their email address & selecting Create Invoice.
- If there are multiple invoices open, check which invoice or invoices you want to bill.
- Click on ‘Create concept’.
- You will be taken to the invoices data details screen. You have the option to add a message to the invoice. You can type this message in the comments box. You also have the option to check in "Invoice Status" or to set the status to open (invoice has been sent but not paid yet), direct debit (the invoice amount will be automatically charged) or already paid.
- Click on ‘Next step’.
- You are now in the concept invoice screen, where you make the booking definitive. Check the customer's E-Mail address in the top of the screen. This is the E-Mail address you send the invoice to. You can also enter multiple addresses where the invoice can be sent.
- Click the ‘Create invoice definitive’ button right at the bottom of the screen.
You don't have access to this feature yet, but are interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you know which customers are venue customers and which are Deskbookers customers and therefore will be invoiced by Deskbookers? Find out here.