Yes you can. While you make your booking you will be asked whether you want to repeat the booking. You can set whether you want to repeat your booking on a daily, weekly, or monthly interval, but also indicate how many bookings you want to repeat. You can do so by either selecting an end date or exactly entering the amount of bookings you want to repeat.
For example, let's say you want to book a space every other Wednesday for the next 10 weeks.
1. Scroll down to the calendar to check availability
2. Navigate to your preferred date
3. Click in the calendar on your preferred start time
4. Hold your mouse and drag down till your preferred end time. A purple slot should show up and the booking will be added to your basket. Make sure you hold your mouse! Do not click on the separate slots, this will create separate 30 minute bookings. (Unless you want to book 30 minute slots obviously...)
5. You click on "Repeat this appointment" which will show you a popup.
6. Select "Weekly" and change the input for "Repeat every" to 2 weeks. Finally you enter 10 in the End after X bookings.
Once you click on Continue we will check availability for all 10 bookings and suggest other times, dates, or spaces if a timeslot is not available. You can also choose to skip those bookings and make alternative bookings yourself.