You can edit your invoice details or default address during the booking process in step 4 or in your account.
During the booking process
During Step 4 of the booking process you need to check your details before selecting a payment method and finalising your booking. Here you can edit your default invoice address or remove it and add a new address.
To edit or remove an invoice address (see image below):
1. Click on "Change"
2. In the popup, either select another address as your default invoice address or remove the address.
3. To edit an existing invoice address click on the Pencil icon and change your details. To remove one of the addresses press the Bin icon.
4. Confirm you want to change your default invoice address
5. Double check the right address is shown
To add a new invoice address (see image below):
1. Click on "Edit"
2. Add your new invoice address and details
3. Click on Add your address button
4. Double check your address
Through your account
If you want to edit your invoice address you can also do so in your account.
1. Make sure you are logged in
2. Go to your account and click on My addresses left in the side column (see image below)
3. Either change your existing Invoice address by clicking on the grey edit button OR add a new invoice address