You can add new spaces in DB for Partners. Make sure you log in first and select the right venue in the dropdown in the navigation bar.
Go to the Settings menu and select the Spaces tab in the left menu. Here you will find an overview all the spaces you offer via our platform and you can change existing rooms by clicking on Edit or adding a new room via the Add another work space button.
1. First indicate as what type of space you want to list the room on our platform.
- Flexspace: Flexible desk or space for 1 person in a common area
- Office: Closed off office for a small team, up to 8 employees
- Meetingroom: Space for 2-20 people max. Ideal for client, team, or boardmeetings
- Consultingroom: Small, private meetingroom for 2-4 participants to have a coaching session, 1on1 conversation, or client meeting
- Trainingsroom: Fits 10-50 people, perfect for giving a training, workshop, or presentation
- Eventspace: Large space for 50+people, ideal for staging a conference, product launch, offsite, or a fun event
2. Name the space and add a description & additional guest instructions on how to reach the space. Make sure the description is unique and sets you apart from other venues.
3. Enter the maximum capacity of the space. If other table setups are available in the space, enter the maximum capacity for the different setups as well.
4. Make sure you upload high quality photos (at least 3 per space from different angles). Photos are important for our users and often a big decision influencer.
5. Add additional facilities that are included in the space. Think of a flat screen tv or included coffee and tea.
6. Finally pricing. Make sure you enter an hourly price. Our platform calculates prices based on the hourly price. Next to the hourly price, you can also add a day price for customers that would rent the space for the entire day. In your Time Settings you are able to set day parts and add additional day part pricing. Think of flexible rates throughout the day.
We also support adding an additional fee for bookings outside opening hours. You can set outside opening hours in your Time Settings as well.
Do not forget to press the button "Add work place" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.